This Christmas... Patrick and I in our ugly Christmas Sweaters at a party.
The boys were so excited for this game. Too bad the weather didn't allow them to go out and play. Georgia experienced it first white Christmas in like over 100 years. Go figure.
She enjoyed all of her gifts and had to be reminded to open the rest. She played with each thing and with most things wished to put it on right then. I think she enjoyed playing in the box the most though.
My sister modeling the her gift from us. The plus is that I made it.
Goals for 2011:
1. Read and Study my Bible more.
2. Read and discuss more books on the blog.
3. Continue to workout in 2011.
4. Work on my eating habits and try to eat better.
5. Knit more- learn new things and maybe even work on designing a pattern of my own.
6. Work at blogging at least 4 times a month.
At least these will keep me busy this year.
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and that 2011 will be full of blessings for us all. Happy New Year!!