Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Tonight is the first home game of the season! I am looking forward to seeing our Tigers WIN tonight. The weather already feels like football weather. I will be posting pictures of tonights game very soon.

We are still looking for our first home. The whole process is going okay. I hope we find something we both like that is in our price range.

Patrick has been very busy with middle and high school band, and I know he will be rewarded for his great efforts/hard work. The students are doing great I can't wait to see how awesome they will be by the end of the school year.

I am substitute teaching a good bit and I am enjoying how great the students are. I hope to continue to be busy. Staying at home gets to be very boring when you are alone.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for high school football!! That's exciting that yall already have fall-ish weather. I'm sure you can imagine what the weather is still like here! I'm glad you're doing some subbing...as nice as it SEEMS like it would be to stay home, I guess it would be pretty dull all alone...you can only do so much housework, eh? Glad to hear what yall are up to!

    ReplyDelete