Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

HELLO WORLD

Hi everyone! I'm very sorry I haven't updated the past couple of weeks. It is not that I don't have a lot to share it is that we have been on warp speed the past couple of weeks. Here are a few of the things we have been up to...
1.)  State Band Group Competition- The students did a great job! Way to go Tiger band. If you want more details you will have to ask my husband because I just go to support and help out, and otherwise I am just clueless on the finer parts of band.
2.) We received our Sugarland tickets for August in the mail!  Iowa State Fair& Sugarland&Family !!!
3.) The Small hallway has been painted and is awaiting decor.
4.) The doors to our kitchen cabinets are down and in the process of being renovated.
5.) Lots of yard work and trees down.
6.) We had a yard sale this past Saturday from 8-2.
7.) Game nights and time around the fire pit with great friends.
8.) Graduation parties 
And this week we have:
1.) High School Concert tonight at 7pm
2.) Instrument testing for rising 5th graders on Tuesday afternoon.
3.) Middle School Concert Thursday night.
4.) Carroll Graduation, Graduation parties, and Patrick's Birthday this upcoming weekend!
No wonder I feel so tired lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment