I am showing off my 12 week belly in this photo. Right now I just look like I'm chunky not pregnant.
This cute little lion is the first baby gift our little one has received and it is from my sister. I know our little one will enjoy cuddling with this lion, and it is very appropriate that it is a lion because my sister wants to be called Auntie M like off of the movie The Wizard of Oz. So we are thinking of naming this lion the Cowardly Lion/ Ward for short.
Books I have recently finished and recommend:
- The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti is about a Nazi youth that stands up against the Nazi regime. A young adult book.
- Shooting the Moon by Frances O'Roark Dowell takes place during 1960's the main character's brother is sent to war and she notices through the pictures he sends home for her to developed that war is not a game they used to play in the yard. A young adult book.
- Return by Karen Kinsbury is about the youngest Baxter and how he returns to his family and faith. Book 3 in the series.
- Rejoice by Karen Kinsbury is about Rejoicing even in the toughest situations. The oldest Baxter little girl is in an accident and faces many struggles as she recovers. Book 4 in the series.
- Reunion by Karen Kingsbury is about the mother of the Baxter crew wishing for a big family reunion and it becomes increasingly important to her when her cancer returns. Book 5 in the series.
- What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell is about a teenage girl in the 1940's right as the soldiers start coming home from WW2. The girl faces many challenges about love and sticking with family no matter what. A young adult book.