Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Life

23 weeks belly bump picture. I am in my regular shirt but the pants are maternity and super comfortable. They feel more like leggings than blue jeans. I am feeling great just getting bigger which is totally new to me. It is always a shock to look at myself in the mirror.
We have been pretty busy the past couple of weeks.

At home the past two weekends Patrick has been painting the upstairs bathroom. I must say it looks great. The ceiling above the shower needed sanding because of shower steam prior to us and a ventilation system being installed (we put in a ventilation system right before we moved in). So after sanding and some love and care the ceiling looks nice. It is painted a lovely white which makes the bathroom look bright and bigger. The walls are now a pretty buttercup instead of tan now too. The trim, cabinets, and door are now white. This room should be finished in the next few days. He only has a few touch ups left to do. I will post before and after pictures once he finishes. He has been really productive because we have to have the baby's room painted before the furniture arrives on April 30th.

This Saturday we went to Des Moines to register for baby Charles. We spent a huge amount of time in Babies R Us figuring out what we needed. Then on to Target which was a breeze because of the smaller size of area of baby stuff. I think the whole process took around 3-4 hours. I knew babies needed a lot but I truly had no idea until this trip!

Future Posts To Look For: Before and After Bathroom Pictures and Before and After Painted Nursery (I might even throw in some pictures of the nursery with the wallpaper we had to take down last year).

Until then take care,

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment