Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

This Made My Day

Nothing is more fun than getting fun mail. Today I came home to a package. It was a nice way to end my work day. This gift is extra special to me. It came from Kathy and Bryanna. Bryanna is an extra special girl to me. I remember her at Danielsville Elementary, and then I was very blessed to have her my first year teaching at Madison County Middle School, and she handed out programs at our wedding. Needless to say she is a very special young lady to me. It is hard to believe that she is now in her first year of college. She is so smart and such a hard worker I know she will go far in life. Her mom is also a very precious lady. She is so sweet and kind. I will cherish this handmade blanket and book set. I plan on reading a book or two tonight to Charles before bedtime. Thanks so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. very sweet brooke! i didn't realize you were back at work. how long did you take off?

    ReplyDelete