Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2013 Goals accomplished and those that just didn't get done

1. Read a book for every week of the year. Done with 3 extra read!!!
2. Finish the blue cable knit blanket. Done!
3. Knit something out of my comfort zone. Done, but it is a gift so no pictures at this time.
4. Do something crafty with Charles. My two attempts at Pinterest crafts turned bad so no pictures. I'm counting it because I attempted.
5. Play in the snow. Not getting done. It has been too cold and slippery for this pregnant lady.
6. Rake leaves and jump in. This is another no go.
7. Color eggs and go to a Easter egg hunt. Done, and we enjoyed our time.
8. Try a new recipe. Done, I tried a new recipe at Thanksgiving when I made the Italian Cream Cake.
9. Go tubing or white water rafting. This just didn't happen this summer.
10. Donate 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love. I did this on June 15, 2013.
11. Make or do something on Pinterest. Done see number 4. Plus I am going to attempt a wreath over Christmas break.
12. Do a moviethon with Patrick. We watched quite a few movies this year. Currently we are going through the Harry Potter movies.
13. Encourage others. I believe I have done a decent job at this through various ways. As always I can always try harder.

10 out of 13 complete. Now I have to think of goals for 2014. If you made goals for this year how did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment