Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Tribute To A Lovely Friend

Happy Birthday to one of the best friends a girl could have. Oh the fun we have had over the years. From our crazy graceful behavior to road trips. I will not post all of the pictures I know I have of our times together for my own protection! But here are the experiences that would not be as special without her: church, youth group, mission trips, vacations, middle school, high school, college, graduations, roommates, holidays, and my wedding where she stood by my side. I love you very much and can't wait to add more to the list. She is probably going to kill me for this pic but I couldn't resist putting one crazy pic. She should be thankful though that I didn't scan older pics in. You love me you know you do.
A special friend though the ages. Happy 28th Birthday Heather!!!!! May we enjoy many more special moments together.

No comments:

Post a Comment