Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Iowa State Fair and The Kitchen!!!

The Iowa State Fair was a blast from all the food, entertainment, and getting to spend some time with my sister and brother-in-law. Enjoy some of the pictures of our time: Mandy and Andrew
Brooke and Patrick
Patrick and Andrew as they begin their journey to consuming as many calories as they can at the fair, and I believe they did a great job. I'm sure they enjoyed every minute too.

The Tractors

Sheep being sheared.


Beautiful horses

Patrick with one of many beautiful horses.

Me with a big horse.

Yummy!!!

Andrew and Patrick waiting on the concert for Sugarland.

Mandy and I doing the same.

A night shot of the fair

The performance

Before shots of the Kitchen:


The hallway had the same wallpaper before. This is an after shot with my wall of fame on it.
After shots of the kitchen:

If you would like to see the full blown experience click on the following link. Boy was this a learning project. We are very thankful to our friends Melonie and Jeff for the help on the Kitchen. Y'all are AWESOME!!!


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

No comments:

Post a Comment