Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wow What a Week

This has been one of the busiest weeks of my life I believe. I have had lots of fun, and I did something I thought I would never in my lifetime have the courage to do. I introduced our homecoming court at coronation in front of a crowded gym. Those that have known me my whole life really understand how not me this action was. I am so glad that it went well. This whole week has went well from the assembly on Monday, powder puff on Tuesday, coronation on Thursday, the parade today, and the football game tonight. All that is left is the dance tomorrow, and cleaning windows of businesses we painted last Sunday for homecoming. I hope that all the students enjoyed this week. I am extremely thankful for all the help from the faculty and staff, the students, and the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment