Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beyond the Score

Last Friday night Patrick was playing in the pit for the show The Music Man, and I looked out the door and saw this around 9pm.
Then on last Saturday, we took the band to the symphony in Des Moines. The symphony is called Beyond the Score: New World Symphony. The conductor, Joseph Giunta, talked with us and answered some questions before the symphony started. We all enjoyed our time! Go to You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_FrPV4uNic to hear some of the lovely music from Dvorak's Symphony Number 9 in E minor "The New World" Op. 95 (1/5).
This is the dress Patrick surprised me with to wear to the symphony. I didn't get a picture of myself so this will have to do.

I did not have the correct shoes, so darn it, I had to go shopping. I had to look high and low for the right shoes. Here is what I found and they were half off so I did not feel guilty.

1 comment:

  1. the new world symphony is one of my favorites! what a cute dress & shoes- you & patrick did well, brooke! :)

    ReplyDelete