1. Baby Loves Spring by Karen Katz: This book is really cute and there is so much you can do with it. You can do a picture walk through the book, then read it and lift the flaps, you can ask how many birds, what are the colors of the butterflies, what do we need when it rains?, and so much more.
2. Happy Easter Little Critter by Mercer Mayer: A very sweet book about Easter. I know it is a little late for this year, but put it on your list for next year.
3. My Mother is So Smart! By Tomie DePaola: All mothers will like this book. The title says it all.
4. Lion's Lunch by Fiona Tierney: Talks about all the creatures big and small in the jungle and what they do. I liked it for the story and the pictures are beautiful.
5. The House of 12 Bunnies by Caroline Stills & Sarcia Stills-Blott: Another book that you can search the pictures with. The story tells you what to find in the illustrations.
6. Little Dog Lost The True Story of a Brave Baltic by Monica Carnesi: A very sweet book about a lost dog and the people that saved him.
7. Playing Right Field by Willy Welch: All positions are important. Very nice baseball story. It is the perfect time of year for this baseball story.
8. Let George Do It! by George Foreman: I was not a fan. Too many Georges for characters.
9. The Three Little Rigs by David Gordan: One to check out if you have a child that likes building things or trucks. You will find it very similar to Three Little Pigs.
I hope this helps you find some great books for the littles in your life. If you have any suggestions let me know.
2 days ago