Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Storytime for the Littles in Your Life

Baa Baa Black Sheep is a favorite of mine because of all the cute knits in the book.

The Boss Baby is a perfect baby shower gift.

Have You Filled a Bucket Today? This is a great book for elementary school and for guidance counselors.I have seen some really cute ideas for the classroom that go with this book on Pinterest.

A Particular Cow: This cow goes on one awesome trip before returning home.

MINE!: The only word in this book is mine. This book is great for teaching little ones about sharing.

It's Raining, It's Pouring: I wish it would rain here we need it. It looks like the Olympic games will be getting a wet weekend.

Row, Row, Row Your Boat: I wonder if they sing this to themselves as they row in the Olympics?

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: A precious bed time story.

I'm a Little Teapot: A fun story and song. I remember on senior rec day at my high school seniors loved making underclassmen sing this during lunch in front of everyone.

Mary had a Little Lamb: Boy does that lamb get into stuff .

No comments:

Post a Comment