Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Should I????

I have always been really attached to my long hair, but lately I have had a huge urge to just chop it off. My biggest fear is that my face will look chubby and round and I will just hate it. I would love to be daring enough to cut my hair like Ginnifer Goodwin, but face it if I totally didn't like it--it would take FOREVER to grow back. So I am thinking a cute sassy little bob like Katie Holmes might be the trick, and the plus is that it will grow out easier than the pixie. My biggest hold back is that I am 22 weeks pregnant, and face it will only be getting bigger, so should I or shouldn't I? Oh the choices. Why oh why can't we have a button that we could mash so we could have different length hair on different days?



No comments:

Post a Comment