Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

24 Weeks




How far along am I? 24 weeks 
Clothes: All maternity at this point it is just more comfortable.
Cravings: I have just been really hungry and it doesn't matter what it is as long as I get to eat. I will not turn down sweets though.
Loving: Feeling little kicks and punches that are getting so much stronger. I'm pretty sure I felt the baby doing flips in my belly too. I know this will not happen much more because of room issues.
Not Loving: All the bathroom trips daytime and nighttime. I'm still struggling with sleeping because of my hips.
Looking Forward to:Tomorrow I go in for the BIG Ultrasound! To say I am anxious is an understatement. I look forward to seeing this precious baby's face, hearing a healthy heart beat, and just being in awe of this special little one. Please pray all is well and healthy. We are also going to make double sure that it is a girl, so hopefully the baby will behave so we can be certain. 
Not Looking Forward to: The waddle.

Soon I will post baby bedding choice and what the baby's lovey will be. Big Ultrasound pictures too!


No comments:

Post a Comment