Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Reading Link Up

So if you follow this blog you know how much I love to get into a good book. I love sharing with each of you books that I enjoy and like to try out books you suggest.  Today I am linking up with http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2013/11/whats-on-your-winter-reading-list.html. You will find so many great suggestions. So many books so little time.
These are the books I have read so far in November:
 The Icing on the Cake is the second book in the series, so check out Picture Perfect first.
 Secrets over Sweet Tea is a wonderful southern book about 3 different families finding healing and renewing their hearts. There is also a devotional the author wrote to go along with it called: Reclaiming your Heart: A journey back to laughing, living, and loving. This book will have you laughing out loud and at other times hurting and crying along with the characters. Secrets over Sweet Tea is christian fiction.
Be Sweet- takes you through two middle-aged daughters coming to grips with their past and moving on toward a brighter future.

Books on Deck:



One of my goals for the year is to read a book a week. My current standing is 47 books read, only 5 to go.

I would also like to say happy Veterans Day to those that served and are serving. Thanks also to your families because you make huge sacrifices too!

No comments:

Post a Comment