It is hot out and nothing is better than a good book to curl up with inside to beat the heat, or to enjoy by the ocean or pool. Here is a list of books I have enjoyed reading so far this year:
Christian Fiction Books:
Lynette Eason book 3 A Killer Among Us (Present Day)
Mary Connealy Books I would recommend reading in this order: (books are post civil war)
1. Montana Rose
2. The Husband Tree
3. Wildflower Bride
4. Petticoat Ranch
5. Calico Canyon
6. Gingham Mountain
7. Doctor in Petticoats
8. Wrangler in Petticoats
9. Sharpshooter in Petticoats *The books all tie together but are 3 different series.
New Series same author: (post civil war)
1. Swept Away
2. Fired Up
3. Stuck Together ( I am about to start this one.)
Kristen Heitzmann book 1 Secrets. I need to find the rest of this series!!! The first book is great and is free on Kindle. (present day)
Novella: A Match Made in Texas authors Mary Connealy, Karen Whitemeyer, Carol Cox, & Regina Jennings (historical fiction)
Book # 3 Dream Dress (Weddings by Design Series) *present day setting/all her books are great
***book 4 Bouquet of Love is coming out in August!!!
Young Adult Fiction:
** Books on deck:
1. Stuck Together book 3 by Mary Connealy (starting it tonight).
2. Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer (this book just came out).
3. When the Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason
I would recommend all of these authors/books. If you have questions let me know.
Gingerbread house hacks!
1 day ago