Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week One

Our little family is doing well. I am awaiting our first letter from Patrick. I can't wait to hear from him. Plus I just plain can't wait to send him a letter. I already feel like my first letter is too long to hand write at this point. I am keeping a journal so that I don't forgot anything that I want to tell him. Last night I purchased a NIV Trimline Bible to send him. I know he wanted to purchase one before leaving but just ran out of time. So his first letter he will get a present too. The only thing I can send him is a Bible, but I plan on double checking before I send it just to make sure.
While we wait and look forward to seeing Patrick we are enjoying spending time with family and friends. If any of you would like to spend time or hang out with us to help make this time go by a little faster just let me know. One week down and twelve to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment