Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Talented Young Artists

Upon moving into our house we received two wonderful pieces of art! I have them displayed on my cabinet because our refrigerator is stainless. I am placing them here so all can enjoy my favorite art! Thanks Braden and Truman!!!!The first picture is from my nephew. The piece is called "God's Creation." Upon opening the letter it came in I cried. It was so special to receive artwork from my special little man. I love you lots.
The second piece is from Braden. He is a sweet little boy of our friends the Egli's, and he wanted to create something special for our new home. Thanks Braden your artwork adds splash to our kitchen.
Here is the artwork together. I can't wait to see how both develop as artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment