Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful Living

Thankful in November
Day 7: For 3 wonderful grandparents. They have all changed my life in one great way or another.
Day 8: For my in-laws Alex and Pat Box. They have welcomed me with open arms since day one. I am thankful for our relationship. They are both crazy in love with Charles, and great parents.
Day 9: For my two brother-in-laws Andrew (since 8/23/03) and Stephen (since 6/3/2006). It is nice to have brothers.
Day 10: For a loving Heavenly Father that provides for all of our needs. Who has promised me a wonderful future. I have a home in Heaven for trusting in him as my savior.
Day 11: For all of our service men and women past and present. Thanks for protecting our freedoms and keeping us safe. A previous post that honors family and friends that have served our country: http://patrickandbrookebox.blogspot.com/2009/11/always-thankful.html check it out. Feel free to add your family members in the comments sectionon on this post. Happy Veterans Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment