Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hunger Games Series

One of my 12 in 2012 is to read other genres. I have started out the year strong with this particular goal.
I must say that I really liked the Hunger Games series. I read all three books in one week! The books just seemed to pull me in. I couldn't get enough. It has been a really long time since I have been so captured by a series of books. The characters became real to me. I strongly suggest you check out this series---you will not be disappointed. On March 23rd the movie for the first book will be hitting theaters. I hope that they do not change the story line too much!
If you are wondering the order:
1st-The Huger Games
2nd- Catching Fire
3rd- Mockingjay

The next book I will be trying is The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom.
Please leave suggestions of books you like.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read the Hunger Games!! I feel like I am so out of touch with the world since I haven't read them yet!

    ReplyDelete