Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My 12 for 2012

1.)Read the whole Bible by December 31st making small notes on each chapter.
2.) Blog more: I think this list will help me in this goal.
3.) Branch out and read other genres. Please give me some suggestions of books you enjoy.
4.) Exercise at least 10 minutes a day.
5.) Eat healthier.
6.) Learn my new camera.
7.) Take a photography class.
8.) Do another class for my reading endorsement. I only have 3 left to go. One this June and then the last two will be offered Summer 2013. After I finish my endorsement I will be certified to teach K-8 Reading. I am already certified to teach K-8 Language Arts, K-8 Social Studies, and K-6 Elementary.
9.) Go to some events for Carroll area moms. I need to get to know some other moms in the area. It will also be fun as Charles gets older to have some other children to play with. I am excited that they do a moms only night out once a month.
10.) Drink more water. I did really well with this during my pregnancy not so much lately. Not only will this be healthier it will be cheaper than soft drinks.
11.) Be more adventurous- get out and do things. I have been more of a home person since having Charles.
12.) Enjoy parenthood and be a better wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment