Monday, March 18, 2013
An Art Lesson
1. Read the book: Patrick Paints a Picture
* Ask questions as you go. For example what color do you think they are going to need?
2. Go over basic colors together: Hold each bottle up and ask what color is this?
* Allow students to answer as a group or individually.
3. Demonstrate how to make other colors: grey, pink, purple, green, and orange.
* Have different students come up and help you make the various colors.
4. Allow students to paint a cornfield like they saw in the story Patrick Paints a Picture.