Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Words I Thought I Would NEVER Say

Today is May 2nd. On Monday we had a beautiful day in the 70's. I took Charles to the park Monday afternoon. Tuesday I wore a sundress because the temperature was 82 degrees with rain, hail, and thunderstorms in the late afternoon. Yesterday we experienced weather in the 30's and early 40's with wind and rain. Last night from roughly 8pm or so we started getting ice mixed in with the rain. After we went to bed it must have snowed. My guess is that we got around 5 inches of snow and ice. We were called at 5:45am with a two hour delay for school and by 7:30 school was cancelled. So here are the words I never thought I would say in May: snow day in May and no school because a snow day. As you can see we have experienced it all this week. I'm praying we don't get any more ice or snow. Patrick's last day of regular school was supposed to be May 23rd now it is moved to the 24th. I am so ready for SUMMER!!!

Pictures of the snow:






1 comment:

  1. AHHH!!! So terrible!! A snow day can't be NEARLY as fun when it's this late in the year and so close to "summer"!!

    ReplyDelete