1. Janice Thompson is back with a new book. Her new book is called Picture Perfect and it is absolutely adorable. If you enjoyed the characters from her series Weddings by Bella you are in for a treat.
2. The Right Call by Kathy Herman is the third book in the Sophie Trace book. If you enjoy mystery check out this series. An added bonus there is a series that connects to this series that takes place in Louisiana not in Tennessee. That series is on my to read list.
3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys will pull at your heart strings. This book takes you on the journey of a young girl and her family that was captured and taken to work camps by the Soviets in World War II.
4. Lineage of Grace book 1 Unveiled by Francine Rivers. This book captures the life of Tamar. A wonderful book that helps you study the tribe of Judah. It contains Bible studies at the end. I am excited to read the next 4 in this series.
5. Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler is a wonderful book for those of that wish to be at the beach! A wonderful story about the Outer Banks.
6. I am currently a little over half way finished with A Wedding Invitation by Alice J. Wisler. So far the main character has went to the wrong wedding, taught school overseas, works with her mom at a dress shop, and visits with her fun aunt in Winston Salem. My goal is to finish this book by April 30.
There you have it my books for April! I would encourage you to check out the web pages of the authors I have mentioned they are filled with so much information.
Baby shower gift roundups
1 hour ago