1.Read a book for every week of the year. I will be happy if I read 2 books a month though.
January: 4 weeks and 4 books!
1. Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer 366 pages
2. A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer 348 pages
3. Love Finds You in Daisy, Oklahoma by Janice Hannah 310 pages
4. The Rose Legacy book 1 by Kristen Heitzmann 395 pages
February: 4 weeks and 7 books!
1. Sweet Boundless book 2 by Kristen Heitzmann 350 pages
2. The Tender Vine book 3 by Kristen Heitzmann 382 pages
3. The Real Enemy book 1 by Kathy Herman 376 pages
4. Two Brides Too Many book 1 by Mona Hodgson 304 pages
5. Too Rich a Bride book 2 by Mona Hodgson 306 pages
6. The Bride Who Wore Blue book 3 by Mona Hodgson 288 pages
7. Twice a Bride book 4 by Mona Hodgson 291 pages
March: 4 weeks and 4 books!
1. The Last Word book 2 by Kathy Herman 390 pages
2. Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann 325 pages
3. Indelible by Kristen Heitzmann 322 pages
4. My Wierder School #7 Miss Kraft is Daft by Dan Getman 106 pages
1. Picture Perfect by Janice Thompson 326 pages
2. The Right Call book 3 by Kathy Herman 390 pages
* I am currently reading Between Shades of Gray it takes place in Russia during WWII.
* All of these books are excellent.
3. Knit something out of my comfort zone. This means something besides blankets, scarfs, and rags. I have just the project as soon as I get the blue cable blanket finished.
4. Do something crafty with Charles
Play in the snow with the family. I am going to give myself grace here and say taking pictures of Charles looking at the snow/pictures of snow accomplishing this goal. We have had massive winds with our snow. Also, I don't want to purchase snow pants for Charles that he will only wear 1 or 2 times. Lastly, we have had a huge amount of sickness in our home I would rather not aide in any way to another round of sickness.
6. Rake leaves into a pile and jump in.
9. Go tubing or white water rafting.
10. Donate 10 inches to locks of love.
11. Make or do something on Pinterest.
12. Do a moviethon with Patrick. Watch a set of movies that are sequels complete with popcorn & candy or cookies.
13.Encourage others: prayers, cards, emails, and phone calls. This is ongoing and I'm praying for the request I know of. I have been sending random cards, emails, and texts.