Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Knitting Bee

I have been knitting a great deal lately. I just wanted to share some of my most recent projects with you all.
This is the bathmat that I just finished from my knitting book,"Mason Dixon Knitting." It is supposed to hold up to 3 gallons of water. It is also very soft. I am debating on saving it for the next couple to get married or using it myself. Tell me your thoughts.
This is a micro premie hat. I just had to make one. If anyone has any contacts on where I can send this so that it will be used please let me know. I could also send it to you if you know someone personally.
I made this fun dress up scarf for my dear friend Heather, and I hope she recieves this before she reads about it on here! I have had this for awhile, and I hope she picked it up from my parents house since I haven't been able to see her since her birthday.

This is also a fun gift I made to go with the scarf. It can be used as a dishcloth or facecloth. I have used them for both purposes.

Here are two of the six baby hats I have made in the past two weeks.
Sorry to bore everyone, but I thought I would share my favorite hobby projects with you all!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! Brooke I am SO impressed with your projects!! I personally think you should use the bathmat...make sure it lives up to its claims! Plus you should reap the benefit of all your labor. LOVE the scarf and especially the baby hats!!!

    ReplyDelete