Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TV land

I can't believe these shows are now on TV Land. 

I spent so many nights of my childhood watching Home Improvement. I remember when it seemed like every girl had a crush on Jonathan Taylor Thomas. It is so much fun to see it on tv even if it is on TV Land. I guess I just remember growing up watching things like I Love Lucy and Mary Tyler Moore and old shows like that and that was in the 90's. It just doesn't seem like a show that didn't end until the late 90's should be on TV Land. Which leads me to a show that their last season ended May 16, 2005-Everybody Loves Raymond. It looks like TVLAND is upping their game! Can I say I am so excited! What shows from your childhood would you like to see on tv again? Children of the 90's what was your favorite shows to watch?  Mine:  I already mentioned Home Improvement, others: Saved by the Bell, Salute your Shorts, Hey Dude, Step by Step, Full House and TGIF shows. Speaking of TGIF I wish they would bring back some great tv shows for families on Friday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment