Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

A few things

This little guy turned 10 months old yesterday.  I know he is cutting at least one new tooth if not two on the top. Our usually very smiley and happy baby has not been so happy because of teeth that are coming in to aggravate him.
 This book is not for any little in your life. This summer I will be reading books just for me and of course picture books to Charles. I finally checked out a book for my own pleasure about two weeks ago. It took me about 3 days last week to read all 407 pages of it and I wanted more. Hopefully the author will write a sequel. I know Dorothea Frank doesn't read my blog but if by chance she stumbles upon it---I would like to know what happens to the old snoops, the beauty shop, does the main character finally get a true marriage, does the long lost father step up, and so on. Don't leave a girl hanging okay.
If by chance you want to check out an preview from the book.
If you would like to see other books and find out more information about Dorothea Benton Frank. I know I will be reading more of her books. Let me be honest I will most likely read all of her books that I can get my hands on.

1 comment:

  1. Oohh..thanks for the book recommendation! I'm always looking for good summer reading!

    ReplyDelete