Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My New Project

I have been debating on making a throw for our living room using cables in the pattern. About 2 years ago I started using cable needles. I became addicted to how pretty the cables make the finished project and how much fun cable knitting is. I started knitting in January of 2007 and it is one of my favorite hobbies.
Things I have made:
baby blankets
throws
dishcloths/ baby bath cloths
scarfs
hats
toddler poncho
I rarely sell my work. I either keep projects for my enjoyment/use or give them away as presents.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! That is looking so good Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Cable knitting looks so difficult to me - I'm still trying to master the basic knit and purl! So pretty Brooke!

    ReplyDelete