Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Random

Here is my second attempt at styling my hair a different way:
Pinterest is really helping me change up my boring same old same old hair. Last month was a very sick month for our little guy. He seemed to have one thing after the other. A cold, then a stomach virus, then the flu, and before the flu let go of him RSV attacked. January was a month of sickness and little sleep for everyone in our house. I think I only took 3-5 pictures the whole month. I have been at a stand still with my blue cable blanket--50 rows left. Although I am on track reading. I am on my 6th book of the year! I guess last month was not a total bust but I am hoping for a healthy February. Thank goodness the groundhog said we will have an early SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment