Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Homemade Play-Dough

This is a first for both Charles and myself. I still feel crummy but I felt bad about not spending more time playing and doing things with Charles. So this morning didn't start until 6:40, but after breakfast and getting cleaned up we have: played with toys, chatted on the phone with my mom and niece, and made and played with play-dough. I know that there are plenty of recipes online. I used the third no baking required recipe this time. You will need more water than it calls for. I added food coloring to make our dough blue-green. I would love to get the recipe used by Mrs. Meshek at Glidden Ralston that way my hands will not be blue like they are now. Anyway it was worth it. Charles enjoyed it so much. He did try to eat it and went "yuck". At least it was only flour, salt, water, and food coloring. I need to get a few cookie cutters so he has other toys to use with the play-dough. Check out the video of him playing if you would like and ignore my horrible voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment