July: 3 books in 4 weeks
1. Breath of Dawn by Kristen Heitzman (Book 3) I didn't read the first two. I didn't realize it was a series, and our library doesn't have the first two books argggg!
2. Tested by Fire book 1 by Kathy Herman. This book is great.
3. Day of Reckoning book 2 by Kathy Herman. This book is even better than the first book.
August: 5 books in 4 weeks
1.Vital Signs book 3 by Kathy Herman. These books get better with each one!
2. High Stakes book 4 by Kathy Herman. Another wonderful book.
3. A Fine Line book 5 by Kathy Herman. A great finish to an excellent series.
4. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen. A fun young adult book/quick read.
5. Raven's Prey by Jayne Ann Krentz. A fun quick read.
My goal for this year is 52 books. I have 39 books read! 13 books to go.
Books on Deck:
Wedding Belles by Janice Hanna
Moment of Truth by Lisa Scottoline
Not By Sight by Kathy Herman