Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Blue Monster, Blue Monster, What Do You See?

Blue Monster, Blue Monster, What do you see?
I see a mommy looking at me.

Mommy, Mommy, What do you see?


I see Charles looking at me.

Charles, Charles, What do you see?


I see a
a  blue monster,
and a mommy looking at me. That is what I see.
 


Charles is a huge fan of Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Today we did an activity where he got to come up with his own story. He wanted to start with a monster. I asked him what color is the monster? He said blue. Then I asked what does the monster see? He said a mommy. Then we picked out pictures of a monster and a mommy. Finally, I asked what does mommy see, and he said a Charles. Then we picked out a picture of Charles. He ended with him seeing a monster and a mommy looking at him.  I thought I would share his creation with you all.
By: Charles 2 1/2 today

No comments:

Post a Comment