Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Life Lately

This year is off to a fast beginning. I can't believe we are already in February!
1. Charles is learning so many things right before our eyes. I am impressed by his vocabulary and knowledge. He is knows all of his ABC's and their sounds. He can tell you all the basic shapes: circle, rectangle, square, diamond, oval, star, triangle, and heart. We are now working on colors and numbers. He is so funny counting he goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and he knows a few colors but most of the time gets them confused with another color. He lights up our little world and keeps us entertained in one way or another. Yesterday he was diagnosis with pink eye, an ear infection in his right ear, and a viral respiratory infection. In other words he is pretty miserable, but thank goodness he is beginning to mend since the doctor put him on meds.
2. Patrick is constantly on the go to meetings, work, or to band events. He is also working out and eating healthier. I am very proud of how he is doing making better choices for his body. He also serves our church doing the sound system weekly. He gives so much of himself not only to his family but to all he meets.
3. Me- I am growing a baby. Taking care of things and running errands. I am trying to not over work myself so that I am rested as much as I can be for our little arrival at the end of this month. I am almost finished with Meredith's blanket, but I need to make her wreath. I also need to update Charles' photo/baby book, and start one for Meredith. I need to do finishing touches to Meredith's room and pack for the hospital. I have so much to do and sometimes not enough energy to get it done.
4. Meredith- Is busy growing bigger and healthier every day. She enjoys moving around: kicking, punching, kneeing, and elbowing her mommy. We can't wait to meet her, but she has orders to stay put until February 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment