Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Omaha Zoo Trip

On May 29th we had a family day trip to Omaha Zoo.

 Lathering Charles up with sunscreen.
 I'm not sure what these two animals are but they were in the desert dome.

 Charles enjoying the zoo.
 Sleeping tiger
 The dark nocturnal and swamp area put Charles to sleep. He took about about a 45 minute or so nap.
 Lion
 The polar bear tried to trick us and make us think he was going to go for a swim.
 Patrick, Charles, and I.
 The gorilla was just hanging out at the window.
 Another picture of us.
 Some type of parrot.
 Charles reclining
 A very pretty butterfly.
 One of my favorite animals. I love to watch them swim and jump out of the water.
 I love giraffes. They are so pretty.
 A fun way to document his first Zoo trip.
The whole family at the zoo. Left to Right: Me, Pat (A.K.A. Grandma), Alex (A.K.A. Grandpa), Patrick. Front: Charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment