Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Thinking

Mother's Day is quickly approaching. This will be my first Mother's Day as a mother. Being a mom is one of the hardest but most rewarding blessings ever. I now know a different kind of love. Not only do I love more than I thought possible I am like an overprotective grizzly bear when it comes to Charles. I now appreciate my own mama more each and every single day.
While I am looking forward to this day I know that this day will be very hard on many. My prayers are for those hurting either because they desperately desire to be a mom and are struggling with infertility, or because they have lost a child. I ask that you hold these precious women in your prayers for the days that are approaching.


Just Thinking,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment