Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Storytime for the Littles in your Life


10 Hungry Rabbits: A wonderful book for teaching colors, numbers 1-10, and working together. 

A Garden for Pig: Pig gets tired of eating the same thing over and over. He gets an idea to make himself a garden.

Baby Loves: Everything from Mommy and Daddy to bedtime.

 Boom Bah: A great book for beginning readers, and a fun book to read aloud to those littles in your life.
Cat: this book talks about animals relationships for example: Dog chases Cat and Cat chases mouse. This is another good read aloud book. This is also a wonderful beginning reader book.

One Cool Friend: This young boy finds a friend in an unusual way.

It's Time to Sleep, My Love: Simply adorable! I loved the pictures and the story is beautifully written.

Just Behave, Pablo Picasso!: I found this book full of great information about the painter. I believe this would be an excellent book for an art teacher to have. Perfect for 2nd and 3rd graders.

My Happy Birthday Book: Sorry the picture is so small. This is a fun book about birthdays. Look closely because of the book's size it might be hard to find at the library. This book is definitely worth getting especially if your little is about to have a birthday. This book is only $2.10 new and $.48 used.

Plant a Kiss: A precious story about sharing love.

Ready, Steady, Grow!: Children change so fast and love to see how fast they are growing. This book talks to children about eating the right things, getting a good night sleep, and so on help you to grow big and strong.

The Wheels on the Race Car: Like the wheels on the bus song but to race car stuff. Charles enjoyed the vroom vroom vroom of this book.

A Paper Hug: Get your tissues handy before you read this book aloud because you will need them. A perfect book and idea for loved ones that are serving in the military.


I am working on a tab if I can ever figure it out for Storytime for the Littles in your Life. I would like it to be an easy link to all of my posts for story-time, and I would also like to have a print off list that would be useful and easy for others to take to the library or book store. If you are blog savvy and would like to help me out I would appreciate it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment