Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Way Back Wednesday

 Happy Birthday Patrick! What a difference a day makes. May 23rd is a special day it is the day you came into the world. Apparently Charles gets his love for his swing honest.
 How adorable is this picture?!
 His first birthday cake.
 Another cute picture. This outfit is so precious.
 2nd birthday
 This is my all time favorite picture of Patrick as a little boy. I remember seeing this picture for the first time on the first time I visited his parents.
 Christmas morning?
 3rd birthday
 Missing front tooth
 All handsome. This picture is either from one of his many band concerts or proms he attended in high school.
 6 of the 7: Dustin, Jessica, Erika, Michael, Patrick, and Chris.
 I couldn't resist putting this picture in Erika.
 Band trip to Disney: Chris, Patrick, Michael, Dustin, and Brandon.
 Halloween- Erika I'm not sure who everyone is.  Patrick is in brown, Jessica in white, Erika in red, and Chris in the back with the awesome makeup job done by Erika and Jessica.
 Marching Band: Jessica and Patrick.
 Chris and Patrick
 High School Graduation
 This picture was taken right after he asked me to marry him.
 Our 1st Christmas together.
 Our Wedding
 On top of Pike's Peak in Colorado.
 The day Patrick became a DAD!
This one is his reaction to his surprise birthday party from last Saturday. Happy Birthday Patrick. We love you!!!
A special thanks to all those that sent cards, presents, texts, Facebook messages, called, or helped in some way for his surprise party! I know he will always remember his 30th birthday because of how special each of you made it for him!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! I love the pictures and will forgive you for putting that awful one of me! :) In his childhood pics, I don't think Patrick really looks like "him" until that missing tooth picture. Happy bday, Patty Po!

    ReplyDelete