Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Few Things

1. I accomplished one of my goals by trying out a new way to style my hair from a pin on pinterest. Since no accomplishment is really real without a picture. Check out my first attempt:
2. I am on book 4 for week 4 of the year. - Head in the Clouds by Karen Whitemeyer week 1 - A Tailor Maid Bride by Karen Whitemeyer week 2 - Love Finds you in Daisy Oklahoma Janice Hannah week 3 - The Rose Legacy book 1 is the book I'm on for week 4. 3. I have 50 rows left on the blue cable blanket! I hope to be finished by the end of February. 4. Charles has influenza b. Pray that he gets better soon. Poor little fellow had the shot but got the flu anyway. He has one thing after another since September. I am ready for him to feel better! -Pray that he stays dehydrated, rests/sleeps well at naps and at night, that his cough doesn't get worse, for a fast recovery, and that noone else gets sick. 5. What happened to blogger? I no longer have the option to center, left, or right alignment with my writing. Plus even when I space everything out it ends up all together! When I add a picture I see the code but no picture until I hit publish. Spell check is also gone. If you can help me please comment! I guess that is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your hair!! Poor Charles, I will pray for him. I'm so glad you're reading the Rose Legacy!

    ReplyDelete