Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm Back

We left town on June 8 and just got back home today! I have a great deal about our time away to share, but it will not be in this post. I have over 300 hundred pictures to go through from our vacation. I will be going through them and sharing this week. Instead I am going to share the books I read in June:
1.) The Ideal Man by Julie Garwood; 322 pages
2.) Sweet Talk by Julie Garwood; 357 pages
3.) Dangerous Mercy book 2 in Secrets of Roux River Bayou by Kathy Herman; 408 pages. Christian Fiction
4.) Relentless Pursuit book 3 in Secrets of Roux River Bayou by Kathy Herman; 392 pages. Christian Fiction
5.) Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer; 352 pages. Christian Fiction.
6.) Unshaken 3 book in a series by Francine Rivers, 182 pages. This book is about Ruth. Christian Fiction.

On Deck:
I have to go to the library tomorrow. 2175 pages read this summer far!

No comments:

Post a Comment