Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Few Things

1. It has been crazy busy lately for us. We are finally moved into our new place. If you need our new address either email or put a comment below with your email. Moving stinks in so many ways. We now have to find a home for all of our stuff. I sometimes wish I had powers like I Dream of Jeannie or Samantha from Bewitched. I don't of course and will be organizing for the next week or two.
2. I had an OB-GYN appointment today. Our doctor did an ultrasound and it looks like we will be welcoming a bouncing baby girl come February 26th. Bring on the bows and dresses.  Her name will be Meredith Estelle Box. The name Meredith has been our girl name for a really long time. Estelle was my Granny's name and is very special to me. I will do a baby bump photo for 16 weeks hopefully by Sunday and post so all can see my little bump.

1 comment: