I am studying Psalms. A chapter a day is what I am shooting for. This morning I was blessed with Psalm 13. I really needed to be reminded who is in control, that He is listening, and He loves us. So I am going to leave you with Psalm 13:1-6. I hope you find it a blessing to your heart as much and I did this morning.
Psalm 13:1-6 New Living Translation
1. O Lord, how long will you forget me? Forever? How long will you look the other way?
2. How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul, with sorrow in my heart every day? How long will my enemy have the upper hand?
3. Turn and answer me, O Lord my God! Restore the light to my eyes, or I will die.
4. Don't let my enemies gloat, saying, "We have defeated him!" Don't let them rejoice in my downfall.
5. But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
6. I will sing to the Lord because he has been so good to me.
I found this site that explains each part of Psalm 13 check it out: http://www.westpalmbeachchurchofchrist.com/articles/psalms/psalms_13.html
Beach - Where we Stay
3 hours ago