Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Starting to Clip

After noticing how much friends are saving with coupons and all the great websites out there. I have decided to start trying to cut our grocery and cleaning products cost(s). I am just a beginner here, and wish to get a better grasp on this because what we don't have to spend on everyday things we can save for fun things and the future! Let me know your money saving techniques and where you go to save money!
The stores we have locally are: Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Dollar General, and Hy-Vee & Fairway(are grocery stores). We drive into bigger cities at least once a month, and can get to other stores like Target, so don't leave out your ideas just because I didn't list them.
Websites that have already been recommended:
www.couponmom.com
www.couponsurfer.com
www.coolsavings.com
www.coupons.com
http://www.thefrugallife.com
Also, I have found a few coupons in Good Housekeeping and from flyers that are mailed here weekly. We are thinking about getting the Sunday paper too.
Today we saved $11.40 and I know we can do better! It is a start though.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look! So sad you don't have a Publix! I don't shop any of those stores so I don't know any super insider tips-- although I do see some good stuff in the Walgreens sale ads sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started to clip too....I mainly just do it out of the newspaper, but have found some coupons from coupons.com.....but thanks for the other websites you posted on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete